Benefits of cooking with induction
- Easy to Clean: No more scrubbing over splatter or a spill, simply wipe with sponge or a cloth.
- Safety: No open flames or risk of gas leakage! The induction surface remains cool to touch since the heat is only created within the induction friendly pan.
- Speed: Induction cooking can be quicker since it offers the best pan-food heat transfer with the least heat loss to the surroundings.
- Precise Control: Enjoy absolute control for precise cooking at all heat settings.
- Energy Efficient: Induction hobs use up to 90% less energy in cooking as compared to types of hobs.
60CM INDUCTION HOB
• German SCHOTT CERAN Glass
• 4 Induction Zones or 2 Flexi Zones
Flexi Zones Left and Right: 3.0kW (Booster 3.6kW)
Front – Left and Right: 1.8kW (Booster 2.4kW)
Rear – Left and Right: 1.8kW (Booster 2.4kW)
Adaptable to 13amp
• Power Management – Able to adapt to the lowerpower of 13Amp, 16Amp, 25Amp or 32Amp
• Sensor sliding touch control
• Pan recognition sensor
• 99 mins time control for all zones
• 9 levels cooking
• Booster function
• Overflow safety device
• Residual heat indicator
• Child lock
• Automatically safety switch off
• Total Power: 7.2.kW
• Default Power: 2.8kW
• W590 x D520 x H58mm
• W560 x D490mm