Franke SSX-110-45 Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Material: Stainless steel
- Installation: Undermount
- 60mm radius
- Overall Size: 495 x 465 x 200mm
- Bowl Size: 450 x 420 x 200mm
Stainless steel: A sustainable essential for every kitchen
A material that’s existed for 100 years, stainless steel has stood the test of time as the choice for kitchens around the world. As one of the top global buyers of stainless steel for kitchens, we have refined it over decades to offer you premium, hygienic, durable and sustainable products with timeless designs.
Franke stainless steel is made from high quality chrome nickel steel. Its polished finish not only gives it a beautiful glistening surface that becomes more refined over time, it’s also rust, heat and acid resistant, impact-resilient and naturally hygienic thanks to its easy to clean pore-free surface. Stainless steel is an environmentally-friendly material that’s 100% recyclable, making it a sustainable choice for kitchens.
- Sustainable and ecological: An environmentally friendly material that is 100% recyclable, can be sourced from scrap materials, and produced without toxic waste.
- Durable: The specific concentrations of nickel and chrome in AISI 304 18/10 steel render it particularly resistant to extreme temperatures. Its brilliance does not fade over time –on the contrary, its beauty and appeal only increase.
- Functional: Steel is the material of choice for kitchen professionals, due to the fact that it is resistant, hygienic and safe. Its non-porous surface is also extremely easy to clean.
- Easy to maintain: Steel is easy to maintain; just a few simple daily steps ensure that it remains a joy to use over time.