Rheem Xwell Cube Classic Plus Storage Water Heater
Rheem Manufacturing Company is an American privately held manufacturer that produces residential and commercial water heaters and boilers, as well as heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment Rheem was founded in 1897 and is named for its founders, brothers Richard “R. S.” Rheem and Donald “D. L.” Rheem. They were the sons of William S. Rheem (1862–1919), former Standard Oil Company of California president who led the construction of a major oil refinery for the company in Richmond, California.
- New sleek and sophisticated curved-look design, with glossy and matte finishing
- RheemGlas™ virtuous enamel glasslining coating on inner tank for added protection against corrosion to extend lifespan of inner tank
- Enjoy more hot water and longer showers with exclusive RheemHot™ Diffuser
- Retain heat in inner tank longer and shorten heating time with RheemFoam™, a high-quality polyurethane foam
- High quality RheemHD+™ sacrificial anode rod to provide additional protection for inner tank against corrosion, helping to ensure years of worry-free performance
- Safety cut out in case of abnormal conditions to prevent scalding
- Durable and long lasting incoloy heating element to provide you with hot showers for many years
- Single weld line on the inner tank to reduce points of vulnerability and minimize of water leakage risk by over 67%
- Pressure relief valve to prevent excessive build-up pressure in inner tank
- 8 Years on Inner Tank
- 2 Years on Parts
There are no reviews yet.