Benefits of cooking with induction
- Easy to Clean: No more scrubbing over splatter or a spill, simply wipe with sponge or a cloth.
- Safety: No open flames or risk of gas leakage! The induction surface remains cool to touch since the heat is only created within the induction friendly pan.
- Speed: Induction cooking can be quicker since it offers the best pan-food heat transfer with the least heat loss to the surroundings.
- Precise Control: Enjoy absolute control for precise cooking at all heat settings.
- Energy Efficient: Induction hobs use up to 90% less energy in cooking as compared to types of hobs.
70CM INDUCTION HOB
• German SCHOTT CERAN Glass
• 2 Induction Zones
Left: Ø210mm – 1.8kW (Booster 2.1kW)
Right: Ø210mm – 1.8kW (Booster 2.1kW)
• Sensor Sliding Touch Control
• Pan Recognition Sensor
• 99 Mins Time Control for All Zones
• 9 Levels Cooking
• Booster Function
• Overflow Safety Device
• Residual Heat Indicator
• Child lock
• Automatically safety switch off
• Total power: 2.9kW
• 13 Amp/ 220~240V/50Hz
• W680 x D380mm