BLANCO LINUS (CHROME)
- Single-lever mixer tap
- 360° swivel spout for greater reach
- Ø 35 mm tap hole required
- With ceramic disk cartridge
- Flexible 450 mm connector pipes and ⅜” nut for particularly easy and secure installation
- Patented jet regulator for markedly reduced furring up
- Stabilization plate to increase the stability of the tap when fitted in stainless steel sinks
- LGA approved
- DVGW approved
- Minimalist design
- High spout for easy filling of pans and vases
- Spout can be swiveled through 360° for greater cover
- Design and color of tap and SILGRANIT sink are a perfect match
BLANCO – LINUS SERIES
LINUS has been one of BLANCO’s most popular ranges of mixer taps for years. This is due in no small part to its minimalistic, contemporary design: the wide cylindrical base with its transverse control lever exudes stability, without appearing bulky. This is adjoined by the slender, right-angled outlet, which makes it easy to fill even tall-sided vases and large pots.
The BLANCO LINUS-S version also has an extendible outlet, offering greater flexibility for kitchen tasks. The other version of the LINUS-S also allows you to change to the practical wide spray mode, should you feel the need – ideal for scrubbing vegetables.
SAVE ENERGY WITH THE COLD-START FUNCTION
Not only do mixer taps with a cold-start function save energy, but they also give you greater freedom when planning your kitchen. Mixer taps with this feature have a control lever that has cold start as its default setting.
As such, when you lift the lever, you get cold water first, rather than hot water flowing immediately. The water boiler or flow heater is only switched on when required, which significantly reduces power consumption. One major plus is that the lever remains vertical in the zero setting. This allows you to install your sink and mixer tap closer to the wall, which is a particular plus for single bowls.